Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Day 3 (Saturday)

Today we spent day 2 at Disneyland with Lisa & Eric. Notice we have jackets? Still cold. However, we did an awesome job with Fast Passes and getting to ride everything we wanted to (sometimes several times). Was disappointed that we got the back row on Tower of Terror; I like the very front row. I think the longest we had to wait in line was 30 minutes for Indiana Jones. So even though it was Spring Break the crowds weren't all that bad ~ I was quite surprised. Eric/Lisa stayed on site while we took our favorite bus up to In and Out Burger. You know we've been to the ones in Utah and Nevada and for some reason they just don't taste as good. I think since they originated in California then that is the only state where they taste really good. We got there about 7p and it was STILL hoppin' busy! I got my I/O meal and then we walked across the parking lot to Chick Fil A for Mike to get his dinner and actually have a place to sit down. What a fun, PERFECT day!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: