Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Day 9 (Friday)

This was our third and last day at Disneyland. I had been feeling a bit queasy since dinner last night. Don't know if it was the prime rib that I ate, becuase I had eaten it once before earlier on in the week. My sister and BIL were kind enough to drive us back up to our hotel from San Diego before heading on back to UT. I know it was a bit out of their way but we were grateful. It was actually colder here in CA than it was back home in KS....by 20 degrees! The park was way crowded, I was feeling sick and I was cold. We spent all of 4 hours at Disneyland, took our favorite 20 minute bus ride up to The Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton for dinner, came back to shop at World of Disney and then was back at the hotel by 7pm.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: