Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Keeping the Sabbath Day.........

Well today was Stake Conference and do you think we went. Uh no. We had every intention of going but since none of us got up until 8:30 this morning it was out of the question. See here in Kansas City we have to go an hour early to get a good seat as we have no stake center that will hold the entire congregation. This year it was held at the Ritz Convention Center. We've also been to the Overland Park Convention Center. Quite a different experience for those of us from Utah. So in lieu of going to our meeting today I was able to catch up on my 2006-07 scrapbook. See I have procrasted so much the past two years that I have had to combine them into one. Unfortunately this scrapbook is not one of my better ones and not one I'd consider entering in the Johnson County Fair. It is basically just a photo album. No pretty paper, no embellishments, no funky fonts; just pictures and descriptions. But I am glad that is off my mind now. Hopefully I'll be more on the ball for 2008.

No comments: