Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

The "Everything You Never Cared to Know about Me and Mike" Meme

On the invite from Tara; here is my husbands meme. What is his name? Michael Blaine How long have you been together? Married 10 years in February. How long did you date? Our first official date was Dec 24, 1996. We got engaged in Sept 1997 at dinner at the Space Needle in Seattle. Were married Feb 27, 1998. How old is he? He will be 37 on Feb 19th. Who eats more? Definately him. Who said I love you first? I did. Who is taller? He is - by a whole foot! Who is smarter? We both have areas of strengths and weaknesses. Who does laundry? I do. Wednesdays and Saturdays. Who does the dishes? The under-the-counter dishwasher. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed - he does. Who pays the bills? I do. Who mows the lawn? He does. Who cooks dinner? Me, Applebees, Mi Ranchito, BD's Mongolian BBQ, Fuddruckers, etc etc Who drives when you are together? Depends on the vehicle. The van - me: the Prius - him. Who is more stubborn? I would say him, he would say me. Go figure. Who kissed who first? He kissed me (on our first date) but he denies it to this day. Who asked out who first? First date was at my grandmothers, second date was dinner with his parents! Who proposed? He did but only after 9 months. Who has more siblings? He does - 2 brothers. One older, one younger. *****I TAG Shannon, since she is the only other friend I know that blogs.

1 comment:

swampbaby said...

I'm glad you did this! I didn't know you got engaged at the Space Needle. Cool!