Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

JACKPOT!

Now I normally run all errands for the week on Fridays. But because we are headed down to Dallas tomorrow for the BYU/Oklahoma game that isn't going to be possible. So I'm doing my stuff at WalMart and I ALWAYS buy the store brand of whatever I need before name brand stuff but this was a deal I couldn't pass up. I don't know if this is a Thursday thing at WalMart or if I just lucked out. But I was in the cheese section and all of the sudden this associate starts bringing out all these carts with stuff on them for either $0.50 or $1.00. Several people just rushed to the carts and started piling stuff in. What I added to my cart was this. Cottonelle Toilet Paper 20 roll for $1.00. Original price: $10.00 Sparkle Paper Towels 6 roll for $1.00. Original price: 5.97. Cascade Dishwasher Powder 5 lbs for $1.00. Original price: 5.97. Maybe I should switch to Thursdays.

1 comment:

Alan and Heidi said...

thank you so so much for sharing the link to the nienie diaries blog with me (i'm the one who wrote that post about my fairy tale life...in which i complained about how hard my life is)
i don't think i know you, but somehow you found my blog and were able to give me the perfect solution to my problem--which by the way, is not my children, but my ATTITUDE toward them. i have really been negative lately towards motherhood and it's challenges and the nienie diaries blog was exactly what i needed. i read it for 2 hours straight (it's now 11pm!) and i even watched youtube video's from the today show about her and her blog. she is amazing. she is my new role model and i am vowing to be more like her starting right now.
...so thanks again so very much. that was really an answer to my prayers (and probably not a coincidence that i began my fast today asking for help to be a better mother) thank you.