Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Utah Trip

The month of March in Utah is not my idea of a vacation, but we decided we needed to grant Haylie the same benefits as we did for Savannah. We have been living in Kansas as both our girls have turned 8. So in order for our extended family to participate in their baptisms, we have made the trip to Utah. Even though Haylie turned 8 in February, we waited until they were off of school for a week for Spring Break in March and did it then. The first thing we did was drive to Logan. I wanted to show the girls my apartment and where I went. We had to go to the bookstore and get them some Aggie gear of course. Oh, and that great Aggie Ice Cream too. Is anyone out there a "true aggie?"

 
The next day we had to go down to Provo. So I showed the girls my dorm in Wells Hall and got some things at the bookstore there too.
 
This is the only picture I have of Haylie's baptism. She was so nervous and embarrased I thought we'd never get her into the water!
 
Among other things we did was go to the Discovery Gateway childrens museum, had a fun time with all the cousins, went swimming at the rec center, and ate at all our fav restaurants that we don't have here at home.
 
Posted by Picasa
The weather wasn't too bad. It did snow and all we had were spring clothes, jackets, and sandals.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you had a good time!

Galleon's Gold Jewelry said...

True Aggie?? As true as my cousin is...

Sant Family said...

I've never been to Utah State, I had no idea it was so pretty there! Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations on your little girl's baptism.

Rachel Anderson said...

I'm sorry we couldn't connect! Too many family events for both of us! Miss you guys..