Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Week Vacation Day 1

I have wanted to see Disneyland all dolled up for the holidays. So we decided to use Thanksgiving week to do that so the girls would only miss 2 days of school instead of 4 during Labor Day when we usually go. We picked up the rental car and headed down to San Diego. I could live out the rest of my life in that city. We of course had to drive by the San Diego temple. I think it is the prettiest the church has ever built. Then it was on to Coronado Island. Man I love that place. This place is my favorite to roam around. A bit rainy today so it was pretty quiet and not a lot going on. Our hotel was cute. It was a resort type place with a couple of pools, fitness area, and a really good restaurant. Rooms weren't that luxurious but it was a fun place all the same. And oh all the palm trees! Wish they would grow in Kansas. Ate downtown at Old Spaghetti Factory and it did not disappoint. Looking forward to a fun week.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: