Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Goin' to Arkansas.

In June we went to one of our favorite little tourist towns Eureka Springs, AR. Mike was finishing up his PADI certification and doing the open water part. Beaver Lake is know to be clear for snorkeling and scuba diving. They even have stuff buried in the lake for divers to go find. We stayed in town at a quaint little hotel. Great pool for the girls to swim in after our drive. While Mike was busy at the lake for two days the girls and I went shopping, got ice cream, and went swimming. I ended up going into a great little bookstore for something to read. I hate it when I forget my library book - but I have no interest in getting anything on an iPad or Kindle. Got to have paper man.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: