Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Day 10

We flew home on Saturday Mar 17. After 10 days being away from home I was ready. Ended up vomiting (I know; TMI) all night last night so needless to say our flight home was crappy. And going through 3 time zones did not help. We flew back into SLC this morning and met back up with our girls. Had lunch with my MIL and Dad at Hires Big H downtown. I just ordered a strawberry milkshake and didn't even finish that. We had a short layover in Denver and then arrived home at 10:00p. Mike had Bishopric meetings the next day but the girls and I stayed home from church to recoup. The trip was fabulous except for the part of getting sick. Hope to do it again!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Loved reading about your trip. Looks like a super fun time. Sorry about getting sick. On the bright side.........maybe you lost any pounds gained from cruising! Haha! :) you are looking fabulous!