Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Day 2 (Friday)

Today Mike and I flew into LGB. I have flown into it before a long time ago (in another lifetime) and it just cracks me up. It is a little bit bigger than the PVU airport and we have to walk off the plane onto the tarmac. I remember doing that ages ago when I was a kid! We got to the DoubleTree Hotel about 11a. Grabbed a quick lunch across the street at Wendys and took the free shuttle over to Disneyland for day 1. I think I may have slightly been more excited to do this because we have done cruises without our girls but we have NEVER been to Disneyland without them. It. Was. Awesome! Got our favorite spot (front row) on Tower of Terror and did the redneck thing......took a picture of a picture. Got to love Capt Jack! My sister and BIL were leaving UT about Noon this day after she got off work and were meeting us at the hotel. I didn't expect them to get there until after midnight. They made great time though. When we texted them the picture of us in front of Pirates of the Caribbean, they were gasing up in Vegas. We got back to the hotel about 10:30 that night and hit the elevator button to go up to our room on the 6th floor. Low and behold when the elevator doors opened there were Eric and Lisa on their way back from the hot tub! I thought it was funny running into them there.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: